How To Create a Spreadsheet in Excel 2010 – Then save a trip through the Excel 2010 workspace interface so that you learn basic concepts before taking the next step. Locate the numbers and read their description at the bottom.
Characteristics of the Excel 2010 interface
It is the group of pictures that go from the top of the page down. They are identified by letters.
It is the frame group that go from the left side of the page to the right. They are identified by numbers.
A cell is the rectangle in which a row and a column are joined.
4. Cell Name:
This box indicates the name of the cell you are working on.
5. Formula Bar:
Here you can write or edit the data contained in a specific cell.
Excel files are called books. Each book has one or more sheets (also known as spreadsheets).
7. Horizontal Scroll Bar:
If you have more spreadsheets than you can see on the screen at a time, click on the horizontal scroll bar, hold it down and drag it from left to right to scroll through all existing worksheets.
8. Display Modes:
There are three ways to view a spreadsheet, from left to right are:
Normal view: Select by default. Displays an unlimited number of cells and columns. It is the mode of visualization that you see in the image.
Page layout view: Divide the spreadsheet into the number of pages it contains.
Page break view: Allows you to view a summary of the spreadsheet. This is useful when you are adding page breaks.
How To Create a Spreadsheet in Excel 2010
Gallery of: How To Create a Spreadsheet in Excel 2010
- how to create a master spreadsheet in excel 2010
- how to create a log sheet in excel 2010
- how to make a spreadsheet in excel 2010
- how to create a spreadsheet in excel 2010
- how to make attendance sheet in excel 2010
- how to build a spreadsheet in excel 2010
- how to create a spreadsheet in excel 2013
- how to make a spreadsheet in excel
- excel spreadsheet templates
- how to make a spreadsheet in microsoft word
- excel spreadsheet download
- excel spreadsheet tutorial
- how to create an excel spreadsheet for dummies
- how to create an excel spreadsheet with formulas